Go Back   Ohio Bimmers forum > Ohio Bimmers > Showoff

Old 06-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #1
jburke21
Professional

Name: Joe
Car: 97 m3, 03 tahoe lt
jburke21 is on a distinguished road
Default Back from the Dead

It's been forever since I've posted on here, but I FINALLY got my m3 working again this past winter (side note - e36m3 + snow tires = beast in the snow. Still hard for me to believe haha). I bought my 97 m3 back in 2010 (I think?) and have been in love ever since. I'd been through so many cars before, and 5 years later still have her.

I didn't post all that much on here, but I truly appreciated all of the help and advice I received here. I also really enjoyed getting to meet some of you.

Anyway, some of you might have seen the post, but two years ago, I money shifted my m. It took forever to get fixed with problems and me being in law school and having 0 time, but she's finally running well again.

During the repair, was able to put an entire new cooling system, m50 manifold, 3.5" HFM, new CAI, 24 lb injectors, new software. Before I had 17x9 Apex arc-8s all the way around and bilstein struts with h&r sport springs.

Now she's in pretty good shape, just need new brake pads, headliner, and some other small things.

I really want to get her on the track at some point this year.

Also, since I'm living in Columbus as of about a month ago, I definitely plan on coming to Timmayfest. Probably won't be able to make it Thursday or Friday with work, but should be able to make Saturday.

Either way, just wanted to reintroduce myself. I look forward to (re)meeting some of you Saturday!

I'm going to attempt to upload a few pics too ha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RearM3-1.JPG (234.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg SnowM3-2.jpg (507.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg SnowM3-1.jpg (373.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg SideM3-1.jpg (563.6 KB, 10 views)
jburke21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:06 AM   #2
MrBillyTalent
<
OB Supporter

Name: Nunya
Car: e34, e36, e46, e90
MrBillyTalent is on a distinguished road

Car looks good! At least now that it's back and running you'll appreciate it more. I had done something similar in my 335i and if nothing else you learn a TON about the car in the process of getting it back on the road.

Hope to see you out Saturday at Timmayfest
MrBillyTalent is offline   Reply With Quote