Old 01-12-2015, 11:40 AM   #1
///Monster
ENGINEER

Name: c_ozanich
Car: BMW 135i Mpack
///Monster is on a distinguished road
Default Limefest Events 2015

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to invite everyone to Limefest's 2015 events. We hold monthly meets from April to September on the 2nd Saturday of every month. Also putting on a couple bigger events this year - Limefest @ the Lake! is a car show event at Mosquito Lake in Cortland Ohio and the Limefest 600 Road Rally is all throughout the state.

Details are on the website and the Facebook page:
http://www.limefestroadrallies.com
https://www.facebook.com/limefestroadrally

Going to be a fun 2015 Season; hope to see more BMW brethren this year!
Old 01-12-2015, 01:39 PM   #2
Bill-H
Awesome

Name: Bill
Car: Dow, Up,, lost count
Bill-H is on a distinguished road

betting there are lotsa mosquito's there
Old 01-12-2015, 01:47 PM   #3
///Monster
ENGINEER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-H View Post
betting there are lotsa mosquito's there
haha, idk why it's called that. grew up here and apparently never asked the right person
Old 01-19-2015, 03:09 PM   #4
///Monster
ENGINEER

Just an update on things: 100 cars planning on attending so far. It's growing bigger and bigger every day.

For anyone interested/wanting to compete in the car show, please fill out the form here:
http://www.limefestroadrallies.com/2...efest-the-lake
Old 02-26-2015, 11:23 AM   #5
MrBillyTalent
<
OB Supporter

Name: Nunya
Car: e34, e36, e46, e90
MrBillyTalent is on a distinguished road

Hey, I just heard you contacted my old car club for a meet up in Toledo, the guys seems excited!
MrBillyTalent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:17 PM   #6
///Monster
ENGINEER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillyTalent View Post
Hey, I just heard you contacted my old car club for a meet up in Toledo, the guys seems excited!
Yea, its looking like for the rally (August 1 and 2) that we are going to be in Toledo around 12p or 1p. I invited the guys to partake in the entire rally but also gave option of a joint meet between the two groups. I don't know the area quite as well and figured they would have better knowledge of a location that would allow for lunch (near a mall area of some kind) and this would allow them to participate in things even if its only for a few hours on a Saturday afternoon. With the route we are taking, it'll be a good stopping point as we are hitting Cleveland around 8:30a-9a for a re-group on E 9th Pier after our breakfast/departure.

Supposedly the local Porsche chapter may join as well as NEO BMW CCA so numbers could skyrocket quick
Old 02-26-2015, 12:44 PM   #7
MrBillyTalent
<
OB Supporter

So lunch.... we meet tonight I will discuss with them. Having a good head count would be nice, but I understand how difficult that can be. If you'd like we can do a full blown 'partnership' and we can organize the spot for the miniature meet/bathroom break/lunch/swag session.

ie: let local businesses know of the coming traffic or even plan a catering sort of gig
Old 02-26-2015, 01:44 PM   #8
///Monster
ENGINEER

Quote:
So lunch.... we meet tonight I will discuss with them. Having a good head count would be nice, but I understand how difficult that can be. If you'd like we can do a full blown 'partnership' and we can organize the spot for the miniature meet/bathroom break/lunch/swag session.

ie: let local businesses know of the coming traffic or even plan a catering sort of gig
I tried to give your buddy an estimate; right now I have about 30 signed up in pre-registration, however PCA and BMW CCA have expressed interest in joining so I'm not sure at all about how many they will bring. It's not until August so I figure by end of june we will know
Old 02-26-2015, 01:55 PM   #9
MrBillyTalent
<
OB Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Monster View Post
I tried to give your buddy an estimate; right now I have about 30 signed up in pre-registration, however PCA and BMW CCA have expressed interest in joining so I'm not sure at all about how many they will bring. It's not until August so I figure by end of june we will know
Excellent. If we orchestrate this well it could be a pretty fun event. I'll leave all of the important discussions between you and the group, I'm technically the 'Alumni Adviser' now so I'm letting them handle events.
Old 02-26-2015, 02:08 PM   #10
///Monster
ENGINEER

Quote:
Excellent. If we orchestrate this well it could be a pretty fun event. I'll leave all of the important discussions between you and the group, I'm technically the 'Alumni Adviser' now so I'm letting them handle events.
sounds good. btw, you know my buddy Eric Maraczi right? Turbo'd e36 M3, was yellow, now white... he was in UT Tuners for a while, ironically we grew up in the same town and I've known him for years. He should be coming along with us provided his car is in good running order
Old 02-26-2015, 03:58 PM   #11
MrBillyTalent
<
OB Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Monster View Post
sounds good. btw, you know my buddy Eric Maraczi right? Turbo'd e36 M3, was yellow, now white... he was in UT Tuners for a while, ironically we grew up in the same town and I've known him for years. He should be coming along with us provided his car is in good running order
Marrakozzi! Love that kid! We were in school together briefly and yeah, he was one of the 'OG' UT Tuners members back in the day, when his m3 was still 2 tone dakar... ahhhhhhh the memories...

I hope to see him and his car that day!
Old 06-03-2015, 11:35 AM   #12
///Monster
ENGINEER

Current numbers for the Lake Show are 300 vehicles RSVP to FB page; 1000 invited and over 1.2k have viewed the link. Should be an awesome show. If there are any members cruising out together (I've also talked with the Northern Ohio BMWCCA) get me a number count and I will try to accommodate group parking.
Old 06-03-2015, 06:31 PM   #13
Hoonter
Srs bsns

Name: Hunter
Car: M3, 740i
Hoonter is on a distinguished road

Sounds like a big group! I'm part of the UT Tuners as well and I can't wait for you guys to stop in Toledo. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Hoonter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 09:41 PM   #14
BigStribS
Awesome

Name: Mike
Car: 92 325is & 00 528i
BigStribS is on a distinguished road

This sounds like a good time! But why go to a restaurant when we could do a cook out at the park or something
Old 06-05-2015, 09:06 AM   #15
MrBillyTalent
<
OB Supporter

They're meeting us at rocket hall for their lunch stop Stribs, it'll be a mini meet/pit-stop. We're looking forward to it